All American Hauling provides Residential and Commercial Dumpster Service. We offer both our roll-off dumpster services and drop off trailers depending on your need. Our roll-off dumpster service is state of the art. We have exactly what you are looking for 10, 20 30 and 40 yard roll-off dumpsters and 10 and 20 yard drop-off trailers. Our dumpster containers are driveway safe. We have experienced drivers to get the container where you need it. We can even provide you with a free estimate for our full complete fill and haul-away service.
What size do I need?
The following are guidelines on our most used 10, 20 and 30 yard containers. Bulky items such as couches, stoves, beds generally take up more space so we recommend using the next size up dumpster container than you expect. We will always answer any questions you may have.
In 10 yard containers you can generally fit:
- 30 squares of tear-off shingles, only
- 10 yard container is approximately 5 pickup truck loads.
- The interior dimensions are 15′ long by 7′ wide by 3′ tall.
In 20 yard containers you can generally fit:
- Most house cleanout projects, with bulky items.
- Larger roofing jobs.
- Most house remodeling projects.
- The interior dimensions are 20′ long by 8′ wide by 4.5′ tall.
In 30 yard containers you can generally fit:
- Demolition projects.
- Large house remodeling projects.
- Large house cleanout project.
- The interior dimensions are 20′ long by 8′ wide by 6′ tall.
At this time, All American Hauling, LLC, is unable to provide hauling services for freon related items, liquids, tires, and hazardous materials. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We offer dumpster rental services in the following areas: